Dernier Jour

cassidain

Senior Insider
IMG_1505.jpeg

IMG_1510.jpeg

IMG_1512.jpeg

IMG_1513.jpeg

IMG_5726.jpeg

Jackpot on fifth attempt. Très belle langouste de 1,5 kg.
Into the frig for tomorrow’s pre-departure brunch of omelette à la langouste.

Back to Ti Corail for déjeuner (sans lobster) then final dinner tonight at the bar of our still fave (after 4 new fabulous revelations for us this trip) Saint-Barth restaurant: L’Isola.

À suivre…

Those four revelations: Fish Corner; Tamarin; Ocean Club; and Zion
None belonging to international luxe resto groups…I don’t believe
The charm and authenticity are still here (I say to the naysayers).
In the countryside in Vitet it’s much closer to Jamaïque than Monaco or St-Trop.

Those four revelations: Fish Corner; Tamarin; Ocean Club; and Zion
None belonging to international luxe resto groups…I don’t believe
The charm and authenticity are still here (I say to the naysayers).
In the countryside in Vitet it’s much closer to Jamaïque than Monaco or St-Trop.
Nice that you were so open to trying them and having said revelations! We have all enjoyed your musings and photos!

IMG_1520.jpeg

Tamara d’oursin. Rose et Or de Minuty.

IMG_1524.jpeg

Tartare de wahoo et frites

IMG_1525.jpeg

Mme Cassidain drafting on way back up Vitet :cool:

IMG_1527.jpeg

Up and down, up and down. 😓

Nous nous sommes réconciliés à Ti Corail. All is good. Service adorable. Yann always a gentleman. Cuisine delicious. Setting irreplaceable.

Those hills are killers. Much respect to both of you for choosing to hike them. But I do worry about your safety.

Those hills are killers. Much respect to both of you for choosing to hike them. But I do worry about your safety.
Merci, mon ami. We are very careful, and each year more streets have sidewalks.
But, like Dennis pointed out, the sidewalks are narrow, and you still have to watch out for big trucks and their lateral appendages.
But, compared to the literal death wish pre-Covid gauntlet down the Camaruche hill to Lorient from Vitet…

Merci, mon ami. We are very careful, and each year more streets have sidewalks.
But, like Dennis pointed out, the sidewalks are narrow, and you still have to watch out for big trucks and their lateral appendages.
But, compared to the literal death wish pre-Covid gauntlet down the Camaruche hill to Lorient from Vitet…
Yes . . . vast improvement!