Business Questions on the Island

suggest speaking to more wealthy people

I do all the time. I've been in more meetings than I care to recall about how to construct porfolio strategies for the 3 comma club. Physical assets comprise a tiny part. They're more interested in generating consistent returns.

Last edited:
I do all the time. I've been in more meetings than I care to recall about how to construct porfolio strategies for the 3 comma club. Physical assets comprise a tiny part. They're more interested in generating consistent returns.
Hello Bkeats,

I believe that you do--I am of the belief that hard assets (such as gold) will become increasingly more relevant in preserving these 3 commas rather than trying to grow it. You're right that gold and land comprise smaller percentages especially compared to decades prior but like I said, if/when those returns dry up, best to preserve what they have (or at least significantly add to their existing tiny parts). I appreciate your input

Have a good day

The question of Private Vaults on SBH reminds me of the US Private Vaults fiasco in Beverly Hills. There's not much reason to think that things couldn't end equally badly on SBH.