W Hoboken - opening 2007Start spreading the news - it's hard to keep mum when your guiltiest pleasure is owning a place designed by the Guggenheim arc

JEK

Senior Insider
Okay, Hoboken is a good bridge and tunnel city . .

W Hoboken - opening 2007

Start spreading the news - it's hard to keep mum when your guiltiest pleasure is owning a place designed by the Guggenheim architects that's also on the Hudson River-front with unobstructed views of Manhattan. The destination restaurant, bar and signature W Living Room would earn Hoboken native Frank Sinatra's croon of approval, and with 11,000 square feet of meeting space and a 5,000 square-foot Bliss Spa, a working holiday may be in order everyday.

Re: Okay, Hoboken is a good bridge and tunnel city . .

my daughter lives about 3 blocks from there...God bless her...she can have it lock, stock, and barrel...LOL

Why are you posting this on the NY site. This belongs in Other:...Elsewhere.

Hey Andy...what's up your bum today? "Nova's still in it for God's sake. Chill

Can't put Hoboken in the same sentence with New York- that's all. No bum here.

have you been to Hoboken lately Andy??...I mean....dont get me wrong.... I wouldnt live there for love or money, but it really has gone yuppie and upscale and foo foo.....a perfect fit for my high maintenance daughter....LOL....

Hoboken is the new Jersey City for the yuppies that can't afford the Big Apple- I know that. With hardly any posts I was just twisting them for New Jersey. Gotta have some fun.