SPIRIT OF ST BART magazine, 10th year anniversary issue

ouanalao

SBH Insider
Dear forum friends,

This year we celebrate the tenth year of Spirit of St Barth magazine and what a ride its been!
We’ve taken our favorite stories and photo editorials from past ten years to make a special 10th Anniversary issue for you all.
Truthfully, and as is often the case with any labor of love, we never imagined making it to this place. But we are humbled and honored to be here, and look forward to bringing you more inspirational content and beautiful images in the years to come.

Available at many distribution points on the island (airport hallway, boulangeries, capitainerie, committee of tourism offices, villas, etc) and online:

www.issuu.com/spiritofstbarth

Let us know your thoughts!

10-couv.jpg

Something wrong on the hosting end - link is active, but can't download or open the publication:eyes1:

Very strange, I asked a few friends and everyone seems to be able to open it.. You''l have to get a print copy which is a lot better ;)

Dear forum friends,

This year we celebrate the tenth year of Spirit of St Barth magazine and what a ride its been!
We’ve taken our favorite stories and photo editorials from past ten years to make a special 10th Anniversary issue for you all.
Truthfully, and as is often the case with any labor of love, we never imagined making it to this place. But we are humbled and honored to be here, and look forward to bringing you more inspirational content and beautiful images in the years to come.

Let us know your thoughts!

View attachment 65347

Thoughts..CONGRATULATIONS on achieving your tenth anniversary issue. You survived Irma and Covid and you certainly have earned my admiration.

1)I can open and it works just fine for me.
2)We always look in particular for your publication when we land.
3)This year's was outstanding.

We read the paper version cover to cover during our visit and learned things on every page. I guess we are gluttons for articles that give us a deeper feel for the history or real life of the island and you certainly deliver. And, of course, the photos are excellent. It all seems like an overwhelming amount of work, but we thank you for it.

Our Villa Manager brought a copy to my wife & me today. She’s vintage SBH roots (Laplace & Brin), & her recommendation was that your anniversary issue is the best compendium of SBH history that she knows! Congratulations . . . from one author of legendary St. Barths recollections & history (https://www.cieux.com/rvw/stBCuisine.html) to another — Congratulations! Keep going in your mission!

1)I can open and it works just fine for me.
2)We always look in particular for your publication when we land.
3)This year's was outstanding.

We read the paper version cover to cover during our visit and learned things on every page. I guess we are gluttons for articles that give us a deeper feel for the history or real life of the island and you certainly deliver. And, of course, the photos are excellent. It all seems like an overwhelming amount of work, but we thank you for it.

Thanks! It is indeed an overwhelming amount of work and may be our final chapter for this particular journey but it's a true homage to this special island and we are really thankful for our lectors! We also have an amazing tight knit team that has made this possible.

Our Villa Manager brought a copy to my wife & me today. She’s vintage SBH roots (Laplace & Brin), & her recommendation was that your anniversary issue is the best compendium of SBH history that she knows! Congratulations . . . from one author of legendary St. Barths recollections & history (https://www.cieux.com/rvw/stBCuisine.html) to another — Congratulations! Keep going in your mission!

Thank you! We are working on it!!

Many things to love in these vivid stories and photos, but I especially loved the reference to Julianne Maher's book The Survival of People and Languages!

IMG_2543.jpg

Seb- This issue is stunning. A real labor of love. The web presentation, with full-page spreads continuous across the screen rivals the beauty of your printed copies. That doesn't happen often, IMO.
Color, resolution, layout--Great work as always.

I hope there are still copies available when we visit at the end of April. Thank you. -Peter

Seb- This issue is stunning. A real labor of love. The web presentation, with full-page spreads continuous across the screen rivals the beauty of your printed copies. That doesn't happen often, IMO.
Color, resolution, layout--Great work as always.

I hope there are still copies available when we visit at the end of April. Thank you. -Peter

Thank you for the kind words! Copies will definitely still be available during your visit.