Rosita's Villas

noel

Senior Insider
is there any way to tell online when any of Rosita's three villas are available?

Thanks,
Tim

Thanks.
I may have missed something but I did not see any availability schedules or calendars on Facebook.

She just posted an opening for next week. Tim, she is booked nearly all year around. I'd call her and try to find an opening.

All three are listed on VRBO.com and WIMCO.com. Google the villa names, and select the Wimco or VRBO links. The calendars should be reasonably accurate.

If you're in a rush, I hear that there's an opening at Les Basses next week. That pesky work thing is in the way of my jumping on that.

Thanks all!
We don't have any specific plans right now but we always like to be prepared.

Kevin,

Will you be staying on the beach in Lorient for your annual Thanksgiving sojourn? Do you make your reservations a year in advance as do I with La Baleine?

Tim,

Yes, I'll be on the beach in Lorient for Thanksgiving. I not only make my reservations a year in advance for both Les Basses (November) and Les Jardins d'Emmanuel (April), but I also pay my deposit for the next year before I leave the island. Reservations at Rosita's villas are precious, and are hard to obtain. I'm certainly not giving up my slots!

That being said, someone has given up a slot. I'm hearing that Les Basses is available from 10/24 until 11/7. I wish that those dates bookended my Thanksgiving dates. If they did then I would be grabbing some of them, and would be eating the flight change cost as quickly as I could. I have asked about extra days before/after my reserved dates, but none are available.