November 27, 2017 Dinner at Black Ginger

phil62

Senior Insider
We met up with old friends. Dick and Cecie in Gustavia's Black Ginger.

P1030693.JPG

The chicken satay with peanut sauce and diced fruits was a hit
P1030685.JPG

The shrimp and Thai salad was a beautiful presentation and very tasty
P1030686.JPG

The special starter was chicken and shrimp thinly wrapped dim sum in a sweet broth with a soy sauce for dipping
P1030687.JPG

For dinners, we had the sliced marinated beef
P1030689.JPG

The sllced breast of duck was tender and terrific too
P1030690.JPG

The main courses came with crunchy steamed broccoli and cauliflower florets and carved carrots and a bottomless pot of sticky jasmine rice.

Your meals look terrific! We always visit Black Ginger on our trips. Were they very busy last night?

one of my favorite restaurants on the island. You guys look great! cannot wait to go there soon. We will definitely join Tim when he arrives. The atmosphere there is awesome!

They filled up and at least three times we heard HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU being sung and flares arriving with dessert.

A good night to be there-lots of happy people.

It was delicious. Rosita and JP finally dragged us there and we were very surprised at how good Thai food was. BeachBob and T and David and Bonnie introduced us to the less spicy fare. It is definitely in our rotation.

It was delicious. Rosita and JP finally dragged us there and we were very surprised at how good Thai food was. BeachBob and T and David and Bonnie introduced us to the less spicy fare. It is definitely in our rotation.
Is it handicap accessible?

Some few steps going in, but I will certainly look more closely the next time I pass. There are steps, and there are STEPS!

There are two seating areas-one is up a small flight of stairs. We sat on the main lower level and that is what I will examine and checkout for you..

one of my favorite restaurants on the island. You guys look great! cannot wait to go there soon. We will definitely join Tim when he arrives. The atmosphere there is awesome!

We're looking forward to the occasion!