Cwater

Senior Insider
Greetings St. Barth friends. Not sure where to post this however…Cheryl & I live two blocks from the water. Port Washington NY and we live next to Manhasset Bay. I love strolling to the beach after dinner no matter what time of the year. This winter has been incredibly mild so the walks have been frequent. When I stroll to the water and back it is the same number of steps that we took when we vacationed at Emaruade Plage and walked to Eden Roc and back every night after dinner. Go figure. See you on the beach.

Enjoy those steps. They are so good for us. I count my steps, too. The first time I met with Amy and Phil I walked up to Le Carl Gustaf from the dinghy dock in Gustavia. It was my first time alone on St. Barts. I was sweaty and salty and shy. I counted every step up the hill and stopped behind some gorgeous shrub or other to catch my breath before I met my new friends. We shared a delicious time together. I walked down the hill to the dinghy dock - I didn't bother counting those steps. It was downhill and I was happy to have new friends.

I remember the first meeting like it was yesterday, dear Rosemary.

So string, so brave, so warm and friendly. You are one in a million.

Enjoy those steps. They are so good for us. I count my steps, too. The first time I met with Amy and Phil I walked up to Le Carl Gustaf from the dinghy dock in Gustavia. It was my first time alone on St. Barts. I was sweaty and salty and shy. I counted every step up the hill and stopped behind some gorgeous shrub or other to catch my breath before I met my new friends. We shared a delicious time together. I walked down the hill to the dinghy dock - I didn't bother counting those steps. It was downhill and I was happy to have new friends.
what a lovely story. Thanks for sharing. And yes, totally agree. Phil and Amy are wonderful people.

Charming & happy story! Always happy to read your posts, Rosemary.