Contest - La Transat Paprec - Guess The Winner, Date, and Time

As the final day progresses, the lead continues to change.

IMG_4713.jpeg

As the lead boat nears the finish, the Finish Line buoys have been set. (Le Journal de St Barth photo)

IMG_4714.jpeg

Here are the positions of the lead boats as of 18:00 SBH Time. With the leading 3 boats separated by only single-digit minutes, any of the 3 could still be the winner. The projected finish time for the winner is now between 01:30 and 03:30 on Friday morning.

IMG_4716.jpeg

If the wind holds that final turn around Colombier they will be beating into the wind to the finish. Too bad it will be under cover of darkness as the drones of the island would cover some real strategy racing.
IMG_0349.jpeg

As the only entry to pick Skipper MACIF, gpm62 is the contest winner. Congratulations!

elgreaux Région Bretagne - CMB Performance 18:00 Friday May 19
Waylene Région Bretagne - CMB Performance 19:00 Friday May 19
Jim Kelly-Evans Mutuelle Bleue 20:00 Friday May 19
six weeks Région Bretagne - CMB Performance 01:00 Saturday May 20
amyb Région Normandie 01:00 Saturday May 20
gpm62 Skipper MACIF 20:00 Saturday May 20

Holy cow!!!! Congrats to all the amazing teams…very exciting indeed!!!! As I’m not on island, I’m gifting my champagne to Amy & Phil. Please enjoy it and toast to all the fine sailors who participated in this cool transatlantic race. Well done and cheers!!
Kevin, where can Phil pick the champagne up?!

• Heart
Reactions: JEK
Holy cow!!!! Congrats to all the amazing teams…very exciting indeed!!!! As I’m not on island, I’m gifting my champagne to Amy & Phil. Please enjoy it and toast to all the fine sailors who participated in this cool transatlantic race. Well done and cheers!!
Kevin, where can Phil pick the champagne up?!

I’ll work that out with WIMCO and Phil, which I’ll do offline.