Biz Opportunity ?

cassidain

Senior Insider
notwithstanding the oft bemoaned proliferation of italian cuisine restaurants on the island, the italian wine offerings available remain, let's say, lackluster.

perhaps the time is ripe for an enterprising somebody to fill the void :nerd:

There is already in Gustavia an Italian wine shop. Pilgrim, your search is ended. You will have to ask Phil for its name and directions.

My recollection is that Rosario (ex-Hideaway pizzaiola from years ago) was associated with Eurogourmet. Is he still there?

My recollection is that Rosario (ex-Hideaway pizzaiola from years ago) was associated with Eurogourmet. Is he still there?

He was a couple of weeks ago when I needed to fill in my Italian wine stash. He is a really nice guy who knows his wine.

Phil

I agree that he’s a really nice guy. He made some great pizza back in the day too. I’ll add Eurogourmet to the Beverage portion of my Resto List. Just don’t ask me to add directions. I can find it, but I’m not sure how to describe it. I struggle past “go downhill from the Dispensary towards the desalinization plant, and take the first right”. Or is it the second right, lol. I’ll know it when I see it.

I agree that he’s a really nice guy. He made some great pizza back in the day too. I’ll add Eurogourmet to the Beverage portion of my Resto List. Just don’t ask me to add directions. I can find it, but I’m not sure how to describe it. I struggle past “go downhill from the Dispensary towards the desalinization plant, and take the first right”. Or is it the second right, lol. I’ll know it when I see it.

Finding his driveway is only the beginning. You then have to navigate "the maze" and maneuver the narrowest driveway I've ever been on. The first time is a nailbiter but after that it's really no problem finding him.

Phil