The New No Slobbering Policy

Hawke

Senior Insider
I'm voting that it is a complete improvement to the site. Only well thought out comments, that have increased activity, and improved intellectual content.

Our dog; a Golden Retriever mother mix; don't know dad, but many see collie in him. he just came into the office and told me it is time for his long walk.( 8 miles through the woods where he gets to go off leash). He commuicates this by pawing me once.

Since this is the St Barts forum I assume the woods are there?
Yes the woods are there or here depending on where each one is. Know it is a St. Barts forum. When I visit this site, I always hope to see new threads and posts. Better to have something than nothing? Plus if you are the judge of what is appropriate, I want to keep you engaged.

I would defer to native speaker, but in this instance, I think it’s “si”.
Thanks Cass. My brother-in-law worked with me for a few months on Nantucket. Half the men and women that worked for me were Mexican-Americans from Washington state. Brother-in-law had lived in Santa Barbara and knew some Spanish. He would tell everyone what they were doing wrong and try to show them his correct way. He earned the nickname "The Teacher". There could be a Teacher here.

:pray1:Just came on line and I know someone that will be happy. There wern't any new posts. No slobbering has arrived. Tongue in cheek, I realize tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all and pray that everyone has family or a friend around.