Lobster salad, Minneapolis!

cec1

Senior Insider
Maine lobster!

Minneapolis . . . a stopover on trip from San Francisco to FL home. While I’m not “normally” (as many English-speaking people on St. Barths from France would say) a fan of chain restaurants, I have reasons to periodically visit Minneapolis, & a great luncheon spot always is the Capital Grille Restaurant.

There’s a lovely, always smiling hostess “of a certain age” who never fails to remember my last visit (& my cocktail!). CE77F0A3-127A-4CE7-9438-159D47FF4E76.jpgHow can one go wrong?

No snowfall today, but plenty of it around. And as I sit in a cozy, warm corner, I’m channeling an SBH table with Salade Langouste. It’s not the sameB44A2869-745C-4872-8150-56524986B419.jpgbut nonetheless makes me happily think of my St. Barths friends & alternative life there.

Attachments

• BAB9EF1B-2997-4D87-B3CB-CB244EB66521.jpg
    BAB9EF1B-2997-4D87-B3CB-CB244EB66521.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 151
Loving that you had the lobster salad while in Minneapolis! Of course, it does not compare to the fare on beautiful St. Barth, but making merry wherever you are is the way to go. We subscribe to that way of life. Cheers!!

Doug & I had lobster salad lunch at Fish Corner when on SBH on 3/13, delish, different than yours Dennis.

Dennis we did ! too short...with dinner at Eddy's, always wonderful to visit & dine there, & lovely man that he is, Eddy took us to the tender location when the taxi request was not answered by any of the drivers !

Dennis we did ! too short...with dinner at Eddy's, always wonderful to visit & dine there, & lovely man that he is, Eddy took us to the tender location when the taxi request was not answered by any of the drivers !

Such a happy ending!

Welcome to Minneapolis, it’s a wonderful place provided that you enjoy a little snow in the winter, a colorful fall, a late spring and a short summer! The Capital Grille is a great restaurant!

Maine lobster!

Minneapolis . . . a stopover on trip from San Francisco to FL home. While I’m not “normally” (as many English-speaking people on St. Barths from France would say) a fan of chain restaurants, I have reasons to periodically visit Minneapolis, & a great luncheon spot always is the Capital Grille Restaurant.

There’s a lovely, always smiling hostess “of a certain age” who never fails to remember my last visit (& my cocktail!). View attachment 65448How can one go wrong?

No snowfall today, but plenty of it around. And as I sit in a cozy, warm corner, I’m channeling an SBH table with Salade Langouste. It’s not the sameView attachment 65447but nonetheless makes me happily think of my St. Barths friends & alternative life there.