It's finally over. Open up the floodgates...

Thank you, Amy! I wish I would have been there! My Dad and I ordered in with L’Isoletta that evening. Happy Belated Birthday! Audrey is loving the island. She loves the fresh daily pastries from La Petite Colombe and going out for dinner each night. And the beach hopping, bien sur! I will try to post some photos upon return. Last day… boooo! Enjoy your stay, Amy!

Ashley . . . reading your messages gives a picture of a family having a great vacation! Happy to read it! Come back soon . . . and I’m very confident that Amy & Phil are enjoying their time on SBH!

Please share the news when anyone hears that testing for unvaccinated has been lifted in order to enter St. Barts. Thank you!

Just got this email from St Barth Properties. It's official!!!

Important St. Barth Announcement
All Covid-19 entry protocols lifted
mail
mail
mail
I am pleased to share that the French government has announced the removal of all Covid-19 travel restrictions for St. Barth. Travelers visiting St. Barth are no longer required to have a pre-arrival test or provide proof of vaccination.
This is welcome news, and well timed, as now is the perfect time to secure your accommodations for the upcoming high season. This is especially true for the following peak weeks which tend to fill up first.

I am happy for all the dreamers who want to be pilots. The planes will be filling the skies again.

Too bad so many aviation and travel workers have retired or felt a need to move on to other things.

Some of those for a reason we won’t go into here.

I am talking about the diminished flights due to lockdowns…the travel industry took a major hit.

Personal choices still remain. I knew of a student pilot whose life’s dream ended when airlines downsized. Now, he can pick himself up and try all over again. Some new hiring can be expected if and when these job slots reopen.