New Contender for Best Burger on the Island

Love when I see a recommendation appreciated. Thanks for the feedback, Max.
We are waiting it out in San Juan and looking forward to our next time.

So far, one Delta delay alert. We are relaxing in the GLOBAL LOUNGE. Crowded, but we’ll spaced seating and nibbles and beverages are available.

So far, one Delta delay alert. We are relaxing in the GLOBAL LOUNGE. Crowded, but we’ll spaced seating and nibbles and beverages are available.

Positive thoughts and prayers that you get out safely and quickly!

Flies! I just wonder if they ever solved the fly problem? Moderator Emeritus Tim had bad experiences there and he informed my decision to never try the place!

Not one to be seen and we frequent at all times of the year. Give it a go, great island vibe, dining with locals, surfers and Hallyday fans on pilgrimage..

Like minds :D

Ahh the joys of freedom of movement!
We are all so blessed to be able to travel the globe.
bonne journée et à bientôt

Safe travels home, Amy.

We made it! The flights were fine..smooth and comfortable.

Thanks for watching over us. Now, nite nite. Travel days and airports and not figuring what to do first at home wears a girl out these days.

Big hugs!

We made it! The flights were fine..smooth and comfortable.

Thanks for watching over us. Now, nite nite. Travel days and airports and not figuring what to do first at home wears a girl out these days.

Big hugs!

Answered prayers yet again! :pray1:

Rest up and enjoy the homecoming.