Vaccinations

A ps to my earlier post of yesterday...an email from Hilton Head Hosp in my inbox just a few minutes ago that my appointment is now tomorrow same time same place as would have been on the 19th, bring the ID & completed forms ! Yippee ! what a surprise, this is for shot 1 of Pfizer.

A ps to my earlier post of yesterday...an email from Hilton Head Hosp in my inbox just a few minutes ago that my appointment is now tomorrow same time same place as would have been on the 19th, bring the ID & completed forms ! Yippee ! what a surprise, this is for shot 1 of Pfizer.

Who knew that anticipating a shot in the arm would be so exciting?!

:up:

Congratulations.

We both got our first shots of the Pfizer vaccine this morning....it was very exciting!
Have appointments for the second dose in three weeks. Extremely thankful :blush-smile::heart1:

We both had our second Moderna shots last week..my side effects were bad..his not so much...but worth every ache and pain

Who knew that anticipating a shot in the arm would be so exciting?!

:up:

Congratulations.

I know & it was so quick, no pain, went early & got taken early, so a 10 on the scale, not a 10 is that I have to go back to the same location on 3/5 at same time as originally scheduled, 3:20pm. Going to the island on a Friday with the tourists & locals is terrible & just one set of bridges 2 lanes each way. BUT I know I shouldn't complain, one shot, one to go when so many haven't been been able to get anything here or close, some even driving up to Charleston which means going there for 2nd shot too. I AM thankful for HH Hosp.

giphy.gif

Good luck, Andy. Will you have a buddy with you?

One of my sorority sisters was wracked with chills on her way home. Now, I worry about everyone.

One of my sorority sisters was wracked with chills on her way home. Now, I worry about everyone.
There are many buddies with me. We have a 30 minute respite afterwards. New reports indicate that I now have a 70 percent protection from the first shot.

We have a friend who had severe chills, but the 2nd day.

I was very bad the second day...all day aches and chills and nasty headache...Tylenol and chicken soup helped....and also knowing it was for a good reason