Tropical reopens

andynap

Senior Insider
604BEC10-BA8F-4752-8733-624AA5997066.jpeg
B735A250-6114-4861-B277-14BEE461B21E.jpeg
86CEF751-86A8-4CAA-8211-D591A0A8313D.jpeg
F7F7C5F8-6758-4D8C-95CE-698B567E8681.jpeg

was Le Tropical previously a ***** (don't misinterpret the stars :cool: ) hotel ?

photos don't really look on that level to me.

From what I saw, parking may be a challenge there. I didn't see a lot of spaces, and they have both rooms and a good number of restaurant seats which will all require parking. I'm fine with using a Valet service if they offer it though.

Right down hill from VSJ on left....we were there in November and they were working furiously...amazed they are done so soon

From what I saw, parking may be a challenge there. I didn't see a lot of spaces, and they have both rooms and a good number of restaurant seats which will all require parking. I'm fine with using a Valet service if they offer it though.

Practically speaking, Kevin . . . only valet parking.

We did a walk through yesterday. It is absolutely stunning. The color scheme of the decor is beautiful, we were in awe and kept saying “wow!”. The outdoor seating in the back garden was serene and peaceful and there was a large bar off to the side. The pool and lounges looked lovely also with a nice view of the bay. The woman running the place, didn’t catch her name, was so nice and friendly. Had we not been in our hot travel clothes we would have had lunch. Will be going for lunch soon.

We also liked the setting and the lunch was super too. Yes, I agree with your thinking to try to get back.