Au Rendez-vous est ouvert

debd

Senior Insider
Kevin, 7-6, Monday to Saturday. In the location of the former Gustavia AMC.

Impressions - felt a little small, with mostly limited and select options. A petite cafe sitting area next to the cash registers.

Many pet food options, infant/young child options. Small produce and dairy areas. Frozen? meat section (from memory). A multitude of coffee and tea options. Individually packaged nut selections. Dry rice and bean options. Some beers, wine, liquors, beverage options. A lot of products under Markal branding.

Thanks for the report, I haven't had a chance to visit yet, but sad to hear about limited options. The former store was an oasis for many things when in town, and especially when visiting by boat, which I have done many times in the past and needed supplies.

Thanks for the report, I haven't had a chance to visit yet, but sad to hear about limited options. The former store was an oasis for many things when in town, and especially when visiting by boat, which I have done many times in the past and needed supplies.

Just my impression. As John would say, “YMMV.”

There we’re definitely a lot of items to be picked up at AMC, junk essentials like potato sticks, Diet Coke, and Yoplait mini yogurts. ���� . Will miss it.