Where are they now?

Dennis

Senior Insider
Came across this proto from a Baz Bar forum meetup from 2007.
I know the whereabouts of the stunning blonde in the lower left but for the life of me can't remember the names of the other fine folks.

StBarths2007 075.jpg

Dennis, the couple just to the right of you are Jim and Dianne from Pittsburgh. Gary and I are looking forward to seeing them this week at Le Select...:very_drunk:

Dennis, the couple just to the right of you are Jim and Dianne from Pittsburgh. Gary and I are looking forward to seeing them this week at Le Select...:very_drunk:

I kept thinking that one couple was from Pittsburgh. Thanks for verifying!

Yes, that is me and my lovely bride. If all goes well, we will be on island for dinner Thursday. Looking forward to seeing and /or meeting everyone.

Hi Jim and Dianne,
We are right behind you...should be there Friday. Fingers crossed for uneventful travels!

mb and Randy

I’m Walter from Westport,CT. That’s me in the upper right of the photo and I’m on island as we post. Had dinner at Eddies tonight.

I’m Walter from Westport,CT. That’s me in the upper right of the photo and I’m on island as we post. Had dinner at Eddies tonight.

Awesome, Walter. I'm so glad that 3 of the 4 couples in that pic are still enjoying SBH!