Au Regal threatens closure over Healthpass

Status
Not open for further replies.

andynap

Senior Insider
58A217D8-A653-4BCC-95FC-7873A57FF4DD.jpeg
B65001FF-763D-42AF-AEF7-764062803EBF.jpeg

I chatted with Bruno at J.C.'s party the other day and he said he is putting a stop to this health pass....not sure how he will do that....but he better hurry up and do that soon, many more places will close. In town last night 3 restaurants open that I could see, around 20 people between the 3 places...at 8 p.m. I was just cruising thru gustavia to check it out. last week, could not even get a table anywhere because the restaurants were all full.

Seems as though a lot of construction workers support Au Regal. Wonder how Le Portugal is handing this situation. Construction workers are generally very independent and do not like being told what to do.

We have a table on reservation at the restaurant au régal tomorrow night
no problem at all

it should be no problem for today, thursday , friday and saturday ..if this health pass issue is not resolved, their last day will be saturday till things change.

We have our pass sanitaire
we are free to go every restaurant

I am happy for you Rosita.

I am just reporting on what is happening on the island as of right now. Au Regal plans to close because they are not getting enough customers to stay in business and the reason is because of the health pass. au regal is planning for their last day to be saturday if this pass is still in force on the island then. Hopefully Bruno can do something before then, but it does not look good.

chez yvon closed today.

grapevine on the island says this health pass requirement at restaurants will end in ten days...

As I understand the current situation, the Pass Sanitaire requirement is scheduled to expire on November 15, unless extended.

It’s low season or getting there so a lot of restaurants would be closing anyway-right?
Yes Andy
only few tourist and people on the island
it make since for closing restaurant too ..of course the passe sanitaire doesn’t help

So we are on the island the second week in November...assuming we would need this pass to get into restaurants and such..if so where does one get this pass??

As I understand the current situation, the Pass Sanitaire requirement is scheduled to expire on November 15, unless extended.

there is something in the works to end this here in st barts in 10 days, a lot of pressure from restaurant owners.

the restaurants were full all last week, I know because I went to 4 restaurants and could not get a table because they were full, finally found a table at l'oubli.

, so this has nothing to do with this being slow season, this is because of the health pass requirement.

chez yvon. closed...reason health pass au regal may have final day on saturday ( their customers normally are local people) will close because of health pass requirements. Le gloriette...closed, reason health pass requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.