Min Connection Time

As long as your AA flight is on time, you should be fine, even with the checked bag. Carry-on would pretty much remove all of the stress, even if your AA flight is a bit late. Another option is to use a service like PremiumIV to handle your arrival. That would cost a few bucks but certainly give you peace of mind.

Phil
we landed on the delta 1:45 and had no problem making the 2:00 SBC on Sunday.

we landed on the delta 1:45 and had no problem making the 2:00 SBC on Sunday.

As a risk taker, you were simply lucky. Nobody in his/her right mind should follow that example as it's plain ridiculous.

Gambling is one thing, long term and careful travel planning is another.

As a risk taker, you were simply lucky. Nobody in his/her right mind should follow that example as it's plain ridiculous.

Gambling is one thing, long term and careful travel planning is another.
You missed the point, I never said the 2 was my scheduled flight. I said I made the 2, SBC was kind enough to put us on the earlier flight. The point is without bags it takes no time to go from arrival to departure. I follow a rule, always take the next available flight it has saved me numerous times.

Unless you're chartering, planning an SXM connection should always be of 1 hour min TO SBH and 2 hours min FROM SBH.

Carry-ons or checked-in bags. Anything less is gambling.

I forget the minimum pre-flight arrival time at SBH airport. Assuming I picked up boarding passes earlier in the morning. And I forget, is it possible to get Delta boarding passes on Saint-Barth?

They usually tell me 40 minutes, and I usually tell them that I'll be upstairs if they want to leave early.

I can't speak to the DL boarding passes.

I forget the minimum pre-flight arrival time at SBH airport. Assuming I picked up boarding passes earlier in the morning. And I forget, is it possible to get Delta boarding passes on Saint-Barth?

If you have a printer you can get any kind of boarding passes you want in St Barth.. come on over the day before, I'll print them for you....

If you have a printer you can get any kind of boarding passes you want in St Barth.. come on over the day before, I'll print them for you....

I'd love to take you up on your offer. Seul bémol, last 3 trips on French territory (Saint-Barth, Cassis and Roquebrune-Cap-Martin), we connected to Delta's site, clicked on "print boarding passes", but were refused authorization. I assume something to do with digital rights??? Maybe JEK or other IT wizards could enlighten us. I do think I remember that the Winair kiosk was able to print our Delta boarding passes for us when we stopped by at 8 am to print our Winair cartes d'embarquement.

I'd love to take you up on your offer. Seul bémol, last 3 trips on French territory (Saint-Barth, Cassis and Roquebrune-Cap-Martin), we connected to Delta's site, clicked on "print boarding passes", but were refused authorization. I assume something to do with digital rights??? Maybe JEK or other IT wizards could enlighten us. I do think I remember that the Winair kiosk was able to print our Delta boarding passes for us when we stopped by at 8 am to print our Winair cartes d'embarquement.

very odd.

We have had no problem getting ours printed but we have a very good neighbor who does them for us.
Well to tell the truth my neighbors assistant Charlie does most of the heavy lifting around here. image.jpg

Wimco will print them out- no charge. They have never asked me if I was renting from them. There is a stand alone computer in the front of the office for visitor use.

From door open to gate 8 minutes today. Got a flight leaving 2 hours earlier. Thank you Winair
Today was a new SBH record from stepping out the door of the Delta and landing in SBH was 46minutes. 5 minutes later we were in the Mini Copper headed to Marche U and home. It doesn't get any easier

We made a connection under 40 minutes a couple of trips ago. Not that I recommend it, but it can be done with carry on only, comfortable shoes and a bit of jogging:)

We made a connection under 40 minutes a couple of trips ago. Not that I recommend it, but it can be done with carry on only, comfortable shoes and a bit of jogging:)

And some luck. Do you really want to gamble your next vacation on these tight connections? Ridiculous if you ask me.

And some luck. Do you really want to gamble your next vacation on these tight connections? Ridiculous if you ask me.

Perhaps seasalt didn't plan that tight connection but a delayed arrival caused it. Just a neighborly thought.

Fair enough, maybe the tight connection wasn't planned by seasalt. However, the tone should be more prudent for newbies reading this. Any planned connection in less than 1 hour inbound and 2 hours outbound is gambling. BBT likes to shine, but this is not informative for visitors, who might think this is ok.

Fair enough, maybe the tight connection wasn't planned by seasalt. However, the tone should be more prudent for newbies reading this. Any planned connection in less than 1 hour inbound and 2 hours outbound is gambling. BBT likes to shine, but this is not informative for visitors, who might think this is ok.
Mine was not planned but was the result of the great people at Winair who moved me up.