Friends together at dinner

cec1

Senior Insider
Maya’s Restaurant, on a very rainy evening — and virtually no wind. A good combination, allowing us to sit at water’s edge, without plastic shades blocking the magical view of twinkling lights of boats in the bay.

. . . with quintessential hostess, Dora BD5FB03A-97A7-49B7-B7AF-40B0B8B2C198.jpg
. . . inestimable Maya26CF6AA9-EBDD-43E6-A3BA-BAE8C71DA00B.jpg
. . . and close friends, in a reunion58A7FF33-2A66-422C-BA1E-257E8BEDB483.jpg

Forum friends, Diana & Didier, were at the next table.

Now home, listening to that comforting sound of raindrops falling overhead:

It won't be long 'till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Crying's not for me, 'cause,
I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining

Because I'm free
Nothing's worrying me”

How many people here remember this great song from “Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid?”

I remember every word; one of my all-time favorites!

What a beautiful evening surrounded by all that brings joy. I like the way you do life, Dennis.

....looks like you are hooked on a feeling that these guys had found in this song that the movie's director used to show the Raindrops writers what he was looking for...

Raindrops was an interesting choice lyrically and musically in this sunny scene from the Western with a turn-of-the-20th century storyline...

Love this set of photos.Looks like you and your lifetime friends had a memorable night at Maya's.

I love the song, the movie was great, and yes, I miss Paul Newman.

It was nice to see you last night Dennis. I think we had dinner with you and your friends last year at Eddy's about this same time. Maya's was definitely fun last night. My friend K had just arrived back from the states. the dinner was awesome. And I always love seeing the crew, Randy, Maya & the adorable Dora. Of course I had the mango & tomato salad as a starter.........soooo good,

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

Tomato and mango salad is Phil’s most favorite starter at Maya’s.when available, the roasted cauliflower with truffles is my choice.

Awesome photos of you, Maya and adorable Dora, and a nice recounting of your amazing evening dining at Maya's, Dennis Another magical evening with friends. And, Raindrops is one of my favorite songs, too...