Villa Marie Saint Barth

JEK

Senior Insider
06CFCF24-EA44-4C60-8881-07CA9EE3B398.jpg

Is Gypset a take off on Jetset for gypsies?

I coined the term Gypset (gypsy + jet set) to describe an international group of artists, entreprenuers, surfers, and bon vivants– who lead semi-nomadic, unconventional lives. They are people I’ve met–or been inspired by– in my travels from Mongolia to Morocco who have perfected a high-low approach to life that fuses the freelance and nomadic wile of a gypsy with the sophistication and global references of the jet set.Its an alternative way of traveling and living that’s based more on creativity then cash. Gypsetters are equally as comfortable in a luxury hotel or a teepee, barefeet or high heels. (or even better, barefoot in a luxury hotel, or high heeled in a teepee.)
I brought the concept to life in the pages of my books Gypset Style (2009), Gypset Travel (2012) and Gypset Living (2014.)
Gypset has grown into a full-fledged zeitgeist movement that is synonymous with festival culture, wellness, travel, sustainability, and bohemian style.
Gypset also operates as a brand that in addition to books does capsule clothing collections, design and event collaborations, hospitality consulting, and travel experiences.”
Julia Chaplin

https://www.sbhonline.com/forums/showthread.php/97648-Lil-Rock-Beach-Club?highlight=gypset

if I may pose a question: the pool and especially deck area seem more the size of a villa's than a 5* hôtel; is that all there is?!

It is a small property, but the pool is very adequate considering the number of rooms.

I believe the public beach is on the other side of the rope, which has been there for years and years. The rope that is:cool: