New York Return Testing

Detigi98

SBH Insider
  • [FONT=&quot]
    Governor Cuomo JUST ANNOUNCED that anyone coming in to New York must test 3 days before and 4 days after entering the State. If tested negative, no more quarantine !! This effectively lowers the quarantine period to 4 days from 14. This is great news !! More coming... Just announced....​

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Re: SBH-Related Coronavirus Information

This means that anyone coming to St Barths will have to take a test within 3 days of flying back into NYC. And it will be enforced by the airlines.

Can someone please confirm for me if the test is required 72hrs prior to arrival st barths time or 72hours prior to arrival at time of departure city.

‘Example: you arrive in st barths on a Friday at 5pm do you need to be tested at the earliest Tuesday at 5pm st barths time so
A. 1pm at originating city (5pm st barths time) if the time difference is 4hours
B. 5pm at originating city (9pm st barths time)

im probably overthinking this but I want to leave as much time as possible to get the results with case counts going up there are now backlogs.

• Governor Cuomo JUST ANNOUNCED that anyone coming in to New York must test 3 days before and 4 days after entering the State. If tested negative, no more quarantine !! This effectively lowers the quarantine period to 4 days from 14. This is great news !! More coming... Just announced....

• [FONT=&quot]I think this could be worse for NY travelers to St Barth's. St Barth's was one of the few destinations we could travel to without quarantining. We were planning on taking the Covid Consultant's PCR test for SBH entry requirements at $213 each. We will now have to get test tested on SBH at around $125 each and then again when we get home. We are looking at over $700 in testing fees for 2 people. This could be the deal breaker for us. Good grief![/FONT]

Trust me, it's not that hard to stay home or away from St Barths or any other place for that matter for a year. Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you can sit in airports and on airplanes and take your chances, what are the odds??????????????????????

Trust me, it's not that hard to stay home or away from St Barths or any other place for that matter for a year. Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you can sit in airports and on airplanes and take your chances, what are the odds??????????????????????

airplanes & airports are safer than going to your local grocery store.

live your life.

Surely you jest? To each his own but remember the Philosophical Dilemma "Life is Short, But..................You're Dead a long Time"

I never jest about my health.

if you live your life in constant fear, what kind of life is that? you are just existing.

I stand by what I said, have you been inside a grocery store lately? not too clean. however the airport terminals and the airplanes are getting cleaned 24/7.