Bars

Divabella

SBH Insider
Anyone know if you can sit at a bar for cocktails? One of our favorite things is having a nightcap at Bonito. I understand if it’s no longer allowed... I just need to prepare! I also know a lot can change between now and our departure.

Anyone know if you can sit at a bar for cocktails? One of our favorite things is having a nightcap at Bonito. I understand if it’s no longer allowed... I just need to prepare! I also know a lot can change between now and our departure.

Baz Bar is our after dinner stop most nights. A waterfront table and a chat with Jean Marc. Can you say Calvados?

Sitting at a bar/restaurant does not require a mask. If you stand and go to the bar to order a drink you need a mask. No standing and drinking. Got a pizza at Bagatelle Fri. eve and I was the only one inside. They had their full staff. Went to Le Select afterwards, but all seats were taken so no more were let in until others left. They have security weekends to enforce this rule. Eddy's opens tonight - Sat.

lvbookworm - Great minds! It's the perfect way to end the night for us and considering our accommodation's are about 100 feet away, it's impossible not to stop in.

EddyG - Glad to hear that Eddy's is opening this evening. It is where we have dinner on our first night. The atmosphere if perfect for getting in the vacay groove.