LIFE IN LURIN

amyb

Senior Insider
Wanted you to know we are back and trying hard to settle down in Lurin.

The villa has been spruced up but we re pooped from traveling and unpacking.

Air travel definitely not for sissies, or women way past a certain age!

News of the hour..Bambi Blue Eyes is our first feline friend to welcome us back! That makes it more like home.

No AOL so I am out of touch with family and friends.Maybe they will get it straightened out soon..please!

Hope to have lots of interesting posts for you shortly.

Wonderful news, Amy!! Glad you're back safely in your happy place after your long and stressful travel day. I'm sure all the kitties will be happy to see you and Phil back once again.

Thanks for your update and will look forward to your upcoming posts!!

Gayle
:D

Welcome home! Settling-in will be achieved after a good night's sleep! Bon soir! Looking forward to getting together soon.

Thank you.

Papa Benson also has visited.Now, where can Bert and Ernie be? and FLUFFY!!

Glad you are safely back in Lurin, enjoy your 1st nite dinner @SAF...remember I speak in airport codes !

So happy to hear the good news...safe arrival and the small welcome wagon. Word will get around that you’re back and all the usual (and maybe one unusual) suspects will find their way back to you.

First..think green. The lushest greenest vegetation I have ever seen. There is but one touch of brown at our house.

Oh that is a shame. There will ba another with your name on it..seek and you shall find. Hugs to you and Charles.

So gladly you are safely back in LURIN We have lost our house there It has been sold and will not be rented.

Lurin has been our favorite place to have a villa, and where we first rented 20+ years ago. Might you share the name of the villa that will be off the rental market ? If not here, would you please PM me ? thanks !

Nan.cy, in case you did not get my private message-my computer has been crazy- the name of the Villa is L'Adreche. Beautiful. The name may have been changed. We rented from St Barths Properties.

Hi Blooming Magnolia ! Sorry don't know your real name...just signed on 1st time today. Will have to look at it to see what we missed. Have rented from Peg for as many years as she's been in business, starting out at Le Manoir just below Castelets. We love the convenience of the neighorhood. Good luck finding another place & hopefully you'll be able to be on SBH in spring. Many 'ifs' involved with us, an invite to a party in Tuscany in June.

Nancy the villa is now called L'Oustau. we had it rented for 2020 but it was sold and owners did not want to rent. This is the third house we have rented and loved and was sold and not rented any more. Maybe we"ll find another great one. Betty

Betty...don’t give up. There will be many beautiful choices for you and Your dear Charles.