Orega 10/22

JEK

Senior Insider
Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 5.29.21 PM.jpg

The glasses on the table shown at Orega remind me of glass plates I have had for 50 years I bought on St Croix when I lived there, I think made by a company named Itaala or close to that spelling. So pretty, must put Orega on list for next visit since haven't gone before.

Last edited:
Oh yes. A unique island dining experience... fabulous service and excellent presentations of delicious food.

The glasses on the table shown at Orega remind me of glass plates I have had for 50 years I bought on St Croix when I lived there, I think made by a company named Itaala or close to that spelling. So pretty, must put Orega on list for next visit since haven't gone before.

Hi Nancy. We had our final family dinner at Orega last July. My daughter loved those glasses so much that she purchased a set while sitting on the runway in SXM. They arrived from Amazon a day or so later and serve as an ongoing memory of the island.

Hi Nancy. We had our final family dinner at Orega last July. My daughter loved those glasses so much that she purchased a set while sitting on the runway in SXM. They arrived from Amazon a day or so later and serve as an ongoing memory of the island.

Jeanette, iittala is a Finnish brand, my plates resemble dewdrops per what I read online, this design began in '64, stopped production in '88. Only $37.75 each today ! not as much price appreciation as the $5 Lalique salad plates I have too. The glasses a wonderful reminder of our little paradise !