Restaurants 2020/2021 - Who Is Open, When Are They Opening

KevinS

Senior Insider
This is a welcome post from St Barth Tourisme. If they keep up this good work, they could put me out of the Resto List business, which wouldn't bother me a bit.

Their images display which restaurants are open, or an opening day for those who are not yet open but for whom an opening date is known. Kudos to the person doing their graphic design - nice work!

open-1.jpg

open-2.jpg

This is a welcome post from St Barth Tourisme. If they keep up this good work, they could put me out of the Resto List business, which wouldn't bother me a bit.

Their images display which restaurants are open, or an opening day for those who are not yet open but for whom an opening date is known. Kudos to the person doing their graphic design - nice work!

View attachment 54068

View attachment 54069

Wow!!! That's sure helpful, too. Thanks.

If they keep up this good work, they could put me out of the Resto List business, which wouldn't bother me a bit.

Thanks Kevin - theirs may look pretty, but I'll take your spreadsheet any day! I love the fact that you include the opening days/times. I have such a hard time keeping track of each restaurant's "day off." Now...if they decide to add a simple "closed on___" to their chart, your job may indeed be in jeopardy. ;)