Villon or Alize d'Eden

nycgirl

Currently planning a last minute trip for November. We stayed at Villa Kawai last year and loved it, but it is booked when we would like to go. For this trip, we are considering Villon (aka Villion) or Alize d'Eden. Has anyone stayed at either villa? Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

we stayed at villon last year and were scheduled for june of this year but canceled. set for 2021. We looked at kawai last year and were debating between the two. kawai is very new and up to date, villon is older and somewhat dated but had everything we needed. What we liked about villon was the quiet and privacy. it sits at the end of a dead end road with a rather large piece of land. pm me if you need more info

We were also considering Villon a few months back, but decided against it when we found out the hot tub had not yet been replaced. Most of the rental sites still show it in their photos, and a couple of sites say "it is set to be replaced in Spring of 2020." I don't know if this is of concern to you, but if so you might want to confirm the status.

Villon is 'dated' to be sure. The hot tub did not interest me when it was working. Nice view and quiet surroundings. Local owner is very nice and should negotiate a good price.