Photo Sale

Not me. Mine was one of the 1/25 Humongous edition, not the smaller (but still large) 1/100 edition.

I'm very happy that I had that photo on the wall across from my desk for many years. It became a great stress reliever in trying times.

I'm also very happy that I no longer need the photo as a stress reliever, but it will surely get prominent placement in my next home, where I expect it to project calmness.

If the owner of #1 isn't on this site, there's a very good chance it was mine, and I took it off my wall to sell at an art festival.

Thanks Eddie!!! Picture received and brought for framing yesterday. We went with the 25"x29" "Saline Entrance". We wanted something that not only was a great picture but also was of an exact view that was a personal memory for us and so for us this was perfect. We are extremely happy with the purchase and I suspect there may be another coming down the road.

The Airport photo is from June 2010.

My airport photo arrived yesterday. It is beautiful and like someone mentioned the copy here doesn't do it justice. I can't wait to hang it. I am so glad that Eddie made additional copies since he only had one left. And to top it off Eddie sent bonus photos too. What a surprise. Like many we did not get to St. Barth and I have a photo to admire.

Thanks Eddie.

Val

My airport photo arrived yesterday. It is beautiful and like someone mentioned the copy here doesn't do it justice. I can't wait to hang it. I am so glad that Eddie made additional copies since he only had one left. And to top it off Eddie sent bonus photos too. What a surprise. Like many we did not get to St. Barth and I have a photo to admire.

Thanks Eddie.

Val
I echo this review. Received my photo yesterday, along with bonus pictures, and I can’t wait to give them to my husband for Christmas. They are beautiful, and were packaged securely. Thank you, Eddie!

It's good to know the photos made it to their new homes safely. I appreciate the support, especially in these tough times.
Regarding the bonus photos, it's something I like to do for members. It's one thing to know what you've ordered but, I think, it's a nice surprise to get something unexpected.
PS- I shipped 3 identical boxes at the same time, so I have no idea who got which extra prints- they were all different.

It's good to know the photos made it to their new homes safely. I appreciate the support, especially in these tough times.
Regarding the bonus photos, it's something I like to do for members. It's one thing to know what you've ordered but, I think, it's a nice surprise to get something unexpected.
PS- I shipped 3 identical boxes at the same time, so I have no idea who got which extra prints- they were all different.

can you do a little update of what's still available?

I still have two Airport photos left, from the new print run. Everything else should still be available.
I also have some hand-painted B&W's in various states of finish. Here's a personal favorite:

pottedpalms2.jpg

If possible, would those who bought photos mind either posting (or emailing me) photos of the work in situ? I like seeing where they end up, and how they're framed.
Thanks.

First time checking here in a while and I see your post here. I took down two of your photos today, painting rooms, and probably updating the picture frames.