Photo Sale

Eddie

Senior Insider
I'd like to offer up a sale of my work to members of sbhonline. This time, I am not limiting it to sbh photos, but any of my hand colored work, including the newer cliché verres. With my darkroom out of commission, it has to be for work I've already printed. Some are ready to go. Some need to be matted. Others will need to be painted and matted. If you find an image you like, please ask. I'll let you know if it's available, and a time frame.
Pricing (matted sizes):
11x14 $95.00
16x20 $155.00
20x24 $235.00

All prices include domestic shipping.

For those that aren't familiar with me, or my work, my pieces are owned by numerous members who (I hope) will vouch for the quality of my work, and the overpacking I do to get it to you safely. I guarantee satisfaction. In fact, I ship them without obligation. If you're happy with the photos, you just send me a check. If not, you just return them to me.

Here's a few places you can view them:

https://www.facebook.com/EMH-Photography-118388844856280/photos
http://www.emhphoto.com/
https://www.photrio.com/forum/media/users/eddie.7343/ (for this one you have to click on the thumbnails. Arrows take you to other photographers work)

Thanks for looking.

I'd like to add some of my real color work to the sale. I have limited stock left of these, which can be seen in the color gallery of my website. The sizes listed are the matted dimensions.
Saline 20x24/25x29
Gustavia #2 16x20/20x24/25x29
Gouverneur 20x24
La Plage 16x20/ 20x24
Sunset #1 16x20/20x24
Gustavia #3 16x20/20x24
L'Entracte 20x24/25x29
Nikki Beach 16x20/20x24
Boat, Gustavia 25x29
Airport 25x29 (not on website-I'll post it later)
Eddy's door 16x20 (not on website. I'll post it later)

Pricing:
16x20 $105
20x24 $185
25x29 $300
All prices include domestic shipping.

Here's the Airport photo. I only have one left.

airportsbh.jpg

View attachment 53954

Yeah, that one is my favorite. I have it in the limited-edition Humongous Size. It hung on the wall across from my office desk for years. Now, it's at home, waiting for transport to a new location in NC. I remember everything that you told me about that photo, and have retold the story many times over the years.

Yeah, that one is my favorite. I have it in the limited-edition Humongous Size. It hung on the wall across from my office desk for years. Now, it's at home, waiting for transport to a new location in NC. I remember everything that you told me about that photo, and have retold the story many times over the years.

I was just admiring mine today. On my Top Ten List of Eddie’s I Own.

It's all about the triangles...

I was just admiring mine today. On my Top Ten List of Eddie’s I Own.

One of my favorites. I tend to remember the ones I worked hardest to get. I set up for that view at least 10 days before everything aligned for this photo. I saw all the shadows, the clouds, and the warm light on the rockface when I took it. Didn't notice I was lucky to get the plane through the gap in the trees until I had it on the lightbox.

View attachment 53954

Beautiful . . . but, truthfully, this copy doesn’t do it justice. The photo hangs in my office where I see it many times a day. Its nuanced colors & vibrant imagery are breathtaking . . . not a day passes without me pausing to soak-up this unique & finely detailed St. Barths memory (“souvenir” in French). With only one copy remaining, the buyer will have a treasure.

One of my favorites. I tend to remember the ones I worked hardest to get. I set up for that view at least 10 days before everything aligned for this photo. I saw all the shadows, the clouds, and the warm light on the rockface when I took it. Didn't notice I was lucky to get the plane through the gap in the trees until I had it on the lightbox.

A legacy photo, Eddie!

Thanks, Dennis. It's a photo I've had for a long time, but it always shows me something new. It's also one I won't do smaller than an 18x22 image area. There's just too much detail that gets lost at smaller sizes.

PS- The response to it, here, has been strong. I plan on having a few more printed at my lab.

When we drive past this spot I always look to see what is happening on "EDDIE'S ROCK"...every single time..