While searching for a Carl Gustaf pic I found this Forum gem - Top Ten Lists

I put the thread together in 2010, but some of the Top Ten went back to the early days.

I was majorily tingling just reading these top ten lists! Thank you for reposting the link to that thread. It took me away to where Gary and I really want to be right now in our hearts! April will NOT get here quickly enough!

What a treat to kick off my new year (yes I actually get to have two of them) with this nostalgic post.....so glad so much remains the same. The return feelings upon the airport arrival -PRICELESS

That was fun to read & remember so many places still 'there' & many that are no longer. Seems so many listed the short flight from SXM to SBH as the 1st on their list. So many times flying from SXM over & actually enjoying the ride until the time the wing dipped on the right where I was sitting just as we made the swoop down where you get that OMG feeling in your gut ! Now we do Tradewind via SJU.

We know well of Captain Mike and his birthdays...it was many years past and a good group of friends was established that had grown through the years just by meeting on Saline...

Thanks for the great memories John!
So nice to see a list from our late friend Deb/Tor.
Tim