Bar de L'Oubli, Founded in 1981, reopens tomorrow

I have great memories of ANDY Hall taking me by the arm to see his much needed bathroom remodeling job. So proud! He asked “would you please take some photos for me?” That was my one and only visit to the bathroom facilities at his Hideaway and I had a fabulous tour guide!

I have great memories of ANDY Hall taking me by the arm to see his much needed bathroom remodeling job. So proud! He asked “would you please take some photos for me?” That was my one and only visit to the bathroom facilities at his Hideaway and I had a fabulous tour guide!

Luckily ZION has made major improvements!

Remodeling bathrooms at Le Select? What is the world coming to...Cheryl said they did remodel years ago. Women needed to use the hanging key at the bar back then now no longer.

Amy, I too had the same experience with Andy showing me the bathroom remodel ! Ahhhh, miss those days; but it sounds like the island is getting some needed updates.
Love Bar de L’Oubli also!