Passport has Arrrived!

didier

Senior Insider
I sent my old passport and renewal form to philadelphia. I decided to send it to the expedite processing center instead of the regular processing center.

I had one check for my passport fee and another check for expedite processing. I thought if the center decided not to expedite the passport, then they would just return my extra check. I sent it overnight via usps. I checked my bank account and both checks had been cashed the next day. a good sign!

within 3 days I had my passport in hand as I had paid an extra fee to have it sent overnight back to me. I was surprised this worked. It looks like things may be getting back to a more normal situation with the passport offices.

I sent my old passport and renewal form to philadelphia. I decided to send it to the expedite processing center instead of the regular processing center.

I had one check for my passport fee and another check for expedite processing. I thought if the center decided not to expedite the passport, then they would just return my extra check. I sent it overnight via usps. I checked my bank account and both checks had been cashed the next day. a good sign!

within 3 days I had my passport in hand as I had paid an extra fee to have it sent overnight back to me. I was surprised this worked. It looks like things may be getting back to a more normal situation with the passport offices.
At least the postal service worked too. I guess I lucked out when I had mine renewed before I went to SBH in February.