Wrapping-up my packing

with all the beautiful pics of your villa, you should get plenty of renters for the upcoming season. sorry I did not get to see you while you were on the island, but I had plenty of projects myself to finish before I left. tell Wendy that I miss her too.

Glad you had such a relaxing and yet productive two months, Dennis. No doubt Wendy will have been busy, as have we all here in the US, with home projects too. Hope to see you both next year in a Covid-safe world or at least one with a reliable vaccine! In the meantime, stay well and safe.

Not quite uneventful . . . plane out of SJU departed almost an hour late. Arrived PHL for change of plane to JAX, with only 15 minutes to change terminals. Carry-on luggage. A crazy dash from B-something to C23. (I surprised myself at being able to do so!) Door of the JetBridge had been closed, but door of the plane was still open. A VERY nice AA gate agent opened the door to let me board!

Now about 10 minutes from landing in Jacksonville. Contrary to the famous saying of W. C. Fields, “On the whole, I’d rather [NOT] be in Philadelphia” tonight. If it can’t be SBH, home-sweet-home in JAX will be very nice.

Quite a feat Dennis, PHL was our home airport before move to SC & flying in/out of SAV. PHL not an easy airport to navigate, maybe Hertz would like you for their next commercial ?

Quite a feat Dennis, PHL was our home airport before move to SC & flying in/out of SAV. PHL not an easy airport to navigate, maybe Hertz would like you for their next commercial ?
That's funny, Nancy . . . as I jogged along, the "OJ" image briefly flashed through my mind! (I wonder how many Forum posters remember that commercial!)

Google said Dec. '77 when 1st commercial ran. If you're in our age bracket, you might know about him doing these commercials, otherwise 'who?'

Filmed at the (now replaced with a new) Buffalo airport. Remember those commercials well. There were a few different commercials that aired continuously (so it seemed) on Buffalo networks in the late 70's.

I think he was paroled a few years ago?

Yes, he was

On July 31, 2013, the Nevada Parole Board granted Simpson parole on some convictions, but his imprisonment continued based on the weapons and assault convictions. The board considered Simpson's prior record of criminal convictions and good behavior in prison in coming to the decision. At his parole hearing on July 20, 2017, the board decided to grant Simpson parole. He was released on October 1, 2017, having served almost nine years.