Restaurants open in September

andynap

Senior Insider
D63B984E-3B87-488C-90FE-0B04A74A1E96.jpeg
8A478DC2-5323-471B-9F69-C2B133B316F6.png

Good news. And bakeries and supermarkets have nice take home wraps,sandwiches , salads and plates to reheat. Hard to starve on StBarths.

The arrival of September doesn’t mean that you'll go hungry on SBH. Just looking for jewels on that list, I see Papillon Ivre, l’Esprit, and Santa Fe. Add in a few reliable regulars like Le Repaire, QG, and Chez Yvon, and you have a pretty good list. Round it out with Lil’ Rock Beach and Pearl Beach, and you’ll be eating well - and on the beach. Don’t forget Café Gloriette either - sometimes what Sandra is serving is exactly what I’m looking for.

The arrival of September doesn’t mean that you'll go hungry on SBH. Just looking for jewels on that list, I see Papillon Ivre, l’Esprit, and Santa Fe. Add in a few reliable regulars like Le Repaire, QG, and Chez Yvon, and you have a pretty good list. Round it out with Lil’ Rock Beach and Pearl Beach, and you’ll be eating well - and on the beach. Don’t forget Café Gloriette either - sometimes what Sandra is serving is exactly what I’m looking for.

Great capture of top places right now, Kevin! No one will go hungry.