Rest in Peace Larry O’Donnell

Bill, we share your sadness in losing a wonderful friend like Larry... our hearts go out to Sue and the entire O'Donnell clan.

very sad. I will miss him. a really nice man.

I remember when I was thinking of buying a moke just a couple of years ago. Larry loved his moke and was eager to help me in my decision. with many emails back and forth, he had loads of useful info. my condolences to Sue and his family.

98189565_10158161398632310_8830171470282883072_o.jpg

I met Larry and Sue on my flight. They were passengers on a flight I was working out of SFO. Larry came aboard with his SBH hat and we struck up a conversion and realized we had common friends on the island. My heart is heavy to his of his passing. My condolences to Sue and the O'Donald family. Alisa

Sincerest condolences to Sue and the O'Donnell family. And, Bill, for your loss and so many others in his circle as well.

We met Larry and Sue years back at a party on SBH and we discovered we both had kids at Gettysburg and we became island friends
Hugs to Sue and Gavin and the family

Heartfelt condolences to Sue & family. Larry was a caring, charming, sincere, engaging man . . . always with a big smile. He will be missed by so many!

So sorry to hear this news. Whenever we ran into Larry & Sue at Select, they always offered a seat at their table for us. We sat together every sunday at the same service at the catholic church. He was such a humble, smart, witty man who always made me smile. You will be missed. Condolences to Sue and the family. Rest in peace my friend.
Kelly & Mike Gary

Larry and Sue were very active in the Saint Barth International Property Owners Association. Larry served as President in 2009 and Sue most recently.

2B2757F3-F474-4774-B701-43AA9F8A39A6.jpeg

So sad to learn this...i will miss him, great person....my condolences to the family and specially Sue and the Kids...