Yummy????

andynap

Senior Insider
512CC1C0-A359-444F-A293-1291ACD561BC.jpeg

all machines, about seven of them. 24 hour availability for snacks/food/beverages. will take a pic tomorrow morning. a sandwich & coke at 2 in the morning sounds good?

À coté de la station service de St Jean - next to the service station in St Jean.

I’m wondering if this is another endeavor by Didier’s brother Frantz, the vending machine king of the island?

À coté de la station service de St Jean - next to the service station in St Jean.

I’m wondering if this is another endeavor by Didier’s brother Frantz, the vending machine king of the island?

nah, not Frantz, looks like he missed out on this great opportunity. Frantz has machines at the hospital, nikki beach, cheval blanc and a couple of more places around the island.

this brings sbh into a new world. Hope it works out for them. the biggest problem that I see will be keeping some of the items fresh such as the salads etc.

a few pics this morning. looks like they are selling things fast. when I came back this morning all the seats were full.

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0324.JPG

Standing while facing the gas station, Yummy would be to the left?

yes you are correct Kevin. right beside the key/license plate fellow. used to be a scooter place at one time. I remember a time back in the nineties when Nils Dufau had a business there. I bought a t shirt that said st. barths Harley from him.

Knives? Shoe repair? Great location.

I am missing the guy that sharpened knives and did shoe and other repairs. He closed up shop over last winter. I think he might be working from home? If anyone has any info let me know. He is a great knife sharpener.

He also repaired a pair of shoes a few years ago that I was ready to throw out. He was an old fashioned tradesman, and he did good work. I still have the shoes.

Phil

Can not beat a craftsperson that is well experienced and talented. Shoe/boot repairs, purse repairs, belt repairs, knife sharpening is a lost art. We had a wonderful gentleman, worked alone, that did such things at a local shop in Springfield, Virginia. As you know, craftspeople do it for the love, not a lot of money to be made by today's standards. He closed up shop due to the Chinese flu pandemic. He said the mandated store closure for 8-weeks by our Virginia Governor prevented him from being capable to pay his rent. He will be greatly missed.
Reed, I hope you find your craftsman.

Can not beat a craftsperson that is well experienced and talented. Shoe/boot repairs, purse repairs, belt repairs, knife sharpening is a lost art. We had a wonderful gentleman, worked alone, that did such things at a local shop in Springfield, Virginia. As you know, craftspeople do it for the love, not a lot of money to be made by today's standards. He closed up shop due to the Chinese flu pandemic. He said the mandated store closure for 8-weeks by our Virginia Governor prevented him from being capable to pay his rent. He will be greatly missed.

The term Chinese Flu is racist, political and inappropriate in this Forum. Last warning.

Seriously, it was uncool the first few times you wrote this; now it’s just vulgar.

Just stop!