swimming with clothes on

didier

Senior Insider
I arrive at my normal time to Saline Beach at 7:30 a.m. and there are only 2 persons before me. one is the nekkid guy at the end, he's been coming for over 15 years now. the other a man on an inflatable raft dodging the waves, the waves were very fierce this morning. after about ten minutes on the beach, I see 2 women running down the path to the beach with arms up in the air straight into the water they go, all their clothes on and they are laughing. I stay another half hour or so and the women are still in the water, I bet it will take some time to dry those clothes.

I arrive at my normal time to Saline Beach at 7:30 a.m. and there are only 2 persons before me. one is the nekkid guy at the end, he's been coming for over 15 years now. the other a man on an inflatable raft dodging the waves, the waves were very fierce this morning. after about ten minutes on the beach, I see 2 women running down the path to the beach with arms up in the air straight into the water they go, all their clothes on and they are laughing. I stay another half hour or so and the women are still in the water, I bet it will take some time to dry those clothes.

Could they have been Americans who didn’t understand “avec” vs. “sans” swimsuit?

I can think of of few trips that I would have run straight from the airport to the water. Mostly my next trip

That must've been funny to see, Diana! I get it though. Upon arrival, after being away from the island for any length of time, all we want to do is get to the beach for a swim (Gouvenor is our preference!). Glad to hear that some folks are able to enjoy the island right now and revel in everything it has to offer. Good for them!
;)

this morning, the waves were strong, a few people surfing the waves. also a photo shoot for one of the mags. the waves moved all the seaweed!

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

Always remember to check pockets before diving headlong into the waves or your villa pool. Remove cell phones and wallets.
A dear friend asked me to post this.

Always remember to check pockets before diving headlong into the waves or your villa pool. Remove cell phones and wallets.
A dear friend asked me to post this.
Great advice. Sometimes excitement overtakes thought.