Dessert tastings at Cafe Gloriette

cec1

Senior Insider
Two new ones: (a) mango, passion fruit, & avocado; and (b) chocolate & avocado . . . both done on a bed of chopped nuts, dates, and cereal. So light & refreshing. You really don’t taste the avocado . . . it seems only to create a creamy, smooth texture. Like everything else in Cafe Gloriette — healthy & delicious!

Sounds Yummy. Glad you are enjoying a wonderful time in Paradise. Dennis, thank you for taking us along!

You haven't steered us wrong on any of your favorites. Looking forward to 3 weeks on St.Barts at our favorite villa with a real pool. Stay safe.

Two new ones: (a) mango, passion fruit, & avocado; and (b) chocolate & avocado . . . both done on a bed of chopped nuts, dates, and cereal. So light & refreshing. You really don’t taste the avocado . . . it seems only to create a creamy, smooth texture. Like everything else in Cafe Gloriette — healthy & delicious!

At the Golden Door in California a dozen or so years ago for a week with friends, dessert one night was chocolate pudding with a mystery ingredient...avocado. Found that out after we had eaten it, quite good & smooth.

Sounds tasty, Dennis! Cafe Gloriette is amazing, serving healthy, delicious art work on a plate! We are fans! And, that rhum vanille....yum!

Sounds great, but I’d go for the rhum and skip the avocado:laughing-cry:! I know I can count on the rhum vanille at La Gloriette! ( Again, don’t pack it in your carry-on...the SXM TSA had a blast with mine..this was all Davesdad’s fault, I might add..talk about learning from your mistakes!). BTW, we live not far from The Golden Door..so if anyone is in town, please let us know:D. They put avocado in virtually everything in California:rolleyes: