Happy Birthday Gary

NancySC

Senior Insider
:party:Wishing Gary a very happy birthday today as he celebrates his new number ! Small world story...Doug & I have twice rented the same villa that Gayle & Gary have also rented. When I did my Nancy goes north tour in October 2019, Gayle/GMP62 & I met for lunch in Lambertville, NJ & have continued the friendship that came from the forum. Cheers to Gary !

Gary said thanks very much for your well wishes, Nancy! They’re very much appreciated.

So nice to make new friends through this forum, and will look forward to the day we can all do that once again!

Cheers!!

Gayle (and Gary, too)

. . . all great wishes to you, Gary! Looking forward to another time when we can share cocktails!

Thank you very much, everyone! Believe us when we say we cannot wait get back to the island to see everyone again! We talk about it every day.

Hugs,

Gary & Gayle

Hi Gary! A very bon anniversaire and hoping to celebrate with you in the future! We have rosé in San Diego, just sayin ‘.... Hope to see you both soon♥️

Gary sends his thanks to Cwater, Missy, and davesmom for your well wishes! He truly appreciates it. And, his birthday gift arrived today, finally....his favorite rhum vanille from M’bolo.....YIPPEE!! He’s a happy camper! Hope to see everyone next Spring and to share a toast with our Forum friends, old and new!

Cheers!!

Gayle