Saline this morning

didier

Senior Insider
still lots of seaweed to the left when you walk in. however to the right, not much of a problem. went to maya's to go and fed crumbs to the lonely bird.

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

Yuck...certainly not the Saline I’ve come to love and enjoy over the years. This sargassum stuff is a real problem everywhere!

Lots of wave action yesterday on our side..we overlook the waters between ST Barths and Saba, Statia, and St Kitts. Quieter seas today.

Lots of wave action yesterday on our side..we overlook the waters between ST Barths and Saba, Statia, and St Kitts. Quieter seas today.
Glad that you and Phil get to enjoy all of the action, dining, beaches and fun that keeps bringing us back.

Lots of staying home and just living day to day. Cooking, grilling, assembling meals. We miss seeing that old gang of mine/ours and hope they will some day get back to SBH when we are here.

I hope I get there to celebrate both of you at some point! So many things to thank you for♥️! We appreciate the on-site reports! Xxoo from Davesmom and Davesdad

. . . walking yesterday along the beach at Grand Cul de Sac, sargassum was minimal — especially in front of Le Barthelemy.