Best mahi burger on the island?

Snorkeler

SBH Member
Call it what you want -- mahi mahi burger, fish sandwich, or sandwich de poisson: Which restaurant makes the best mahi burger on St. Barts?
(By the way, in Anguilla, the answer is the Whoo Does Grill in South Hill Village.)

Call it what you want -- mahi mahi burger, fish sandwich, or sandwich de poisson: Which restaurant makes the best mahi burger on St. Barts?
(By the way, in Anguilla, the answer is the Whoo Does Grill in South Hill Village.)

Eden Rock with the ER "engraved" on the bun!

Jo Jo Jo Jo F.jpg

My recommendation is also JoJo Burger as it’s the only place I’ve had a Fish Sandwich on St Barth. It was most delicious!

JoJo was our first dine out experience when my wife and I visited the island 9 years ago. We were driving around the island as noobs trying to get a lay of the land and decided to stop as it didn't appear to be too intimidating. I don't remember much from the experience except for the refreshing peach tea I had with my meal (which you could probably get anywhere).

That's all I have to offer :D

Amy,

I remember it quite well. My wife didn't think much of my order when it was placed at JoJo.... until she tried it. Then she has me pick up a few sixers at March U for the remainder of our visit. Now, every time we visit, she makes a B line for the peach tea at March U. She's obsessed to the point that we have tried to find a replacement in the US. Haven't been successful yet.

what about the lobster roll at Victoria.. Amy would you recommend that? not exactly a fish burger but in the same family?

No...I truly like the American homard roll and find it more to my taste. The Victoria roll was a bit too spicy and and could use more lobster meat and less chopped up stuff.

LindaP has been an outspoken fan of the JoJo fish burger ��. We hardly go to JoJo’s, but the mahiburger will be my next choice there.

Oasis iced tea Peche..my favorite island non alcohol libation, Steelpe
This sounds delicious!! I will definitely look for it. Even the mention of my favorite Marché U makes me sad as I love that place! I have never been to JoJo Burger in all my years of coming, and have obviously more learning to do! I would like to suggest my favorite iced tea. You make it yourself but they serve it many places here in San Diego: Ginger Peach Longevity Tea by The Republic of Tea. (The ginger is not noticeable as I don't really like the taste of ginger.) I can not vouch for the longevity but I'm still here, so that is a good thing!

This sounds delicious!! I will definitely look for it. Even the mention of my favorite Marché U makes me sad as I love that place! I have never been to JoJo Burger in all my years of coming, and have obviously more learning to do! I would like to suggest my favorite iced tea. You make it yourself but they serve it many places here in San Diego: Ginger Peach Longevity Tea by The Republic of Tea. (The ginger is not noticeable as I don't really like the taste of ginger.) I can not vouch for the longevity but I'm still here, so that is a good thing!

I love the teas from The Republic of Tea.. the blackberry sage "tea of wisdom" is my favorite, and we like the ginger peach for ice teas as well... Maya To Go carries some of their flavors (tea bags not loose tea)...