Morning stretch

Cwater

Senior Insider
Greetings St.Barths friends. Cheryl and I were so touched by the forum Zoom get together
today. Thanks John. Connecting with friends that we know and those we only chatted with on the forum. I feel a connection to those that love our happy place as much as we do. I would be honored if you joined me on my Facebook live feed for Morning Stretch. This takes place Monday through Saturday 7.00 am - 7.10 am est. Your time is precious so I keep it to 10 minutes. I have been involved with martial art and Chigong disciplines for over 5 decades. Morning stretch is a combination of western and eastern healing and health philosophies. I promise no push ups or jump kicks. It is fun and a great way to start your day off on the right foot. Just like me on my Facebook feed Charles Water. I am on the back nine of my life. Growth and contribution are 2 human needs that nourish the soul. That is my motivation for Morning Stretch.
All my best,
C & C from Long Island

Greetings St.Barths friends. Cheryl and I were so touched by the forum Zoom get together
today. Thanks John. Connecting with friends that we know and those we only chatted with on the forum. I feel a connection to those that love our happy place as much as we do. I would be honored if you joined me on my Facebook live feed for Morning Stretch. This takes place Monday through Saturday 7.00 am - 7.10 am est. Your time is precious so I keep it to 10 minutes. I have been involved with martial art and Chigong disciplines for over 5 decades. Morning stretch is a combination of western and eastern healing and health philosophies. I promise no push ups or jump kicks. It is fun and a great way to start your day off on the right foot. Just like me on my Facebook feed Charles Water. I am on the back nine of my life. Growth and contribution are 2 human needs that nourish the soul. That is my motivation for Morning Stretch.
All my best,
C & C from Long Island

I love what you describe & think it’s something that would be very good for me . . . BUT, the truth is that one of the “pluses” of my semi-retired status is that I no longer set an alarm in the morning. The Zoom connection was great . . . we should do it regularly. On the other hand, as much as I like the concept of some Morning Stretch, I’m going to rest comfortably knowing that you’re starting each day with a vigorous head start over me!

Yes. I have an exercise room in my complex that I use regularly. It’s more than a stretch but thanks.

Thanks and my pleasure. I post Morning stretch on my personal Facebook feed so morning can be anytime of the day. Life is good