First "New Normal" Villa Guests yesterday.

stbartslover

Senior Insider
Our last ones departed March 16 and cut their long-planned trip short as St Barth and Princess Juliana were shutting down.
They switched flights to SJU and were able to get 4 Tradewind seats and spend the night there---departed next day.

This couple, one's an MD, booked 3 weeks, along with their good friends. They told me they carefully studied medical protocols and provided updated, certified, negative tests within 72hrs of flight departure---plus scheduled additional testing on SB next week.
Said inbound was a breeze (Jet Blue: open middle seats, 1/2 empty) from DC and through Puerto Rico on a full TW flight.

Detailed medical & tracking questions were required and recorded as they cleared SB Immigration.

Privilege! (Kidding!)
Actually, for all they did and how hard they worked, they deserve it and can figure it out

Re: First Post Covid Villa Guests yesterday.

Who doesn’t deserve 3 weeks in St. Barths? We will have to work a bit harder

For some reason, every time I quickly glance at the title of this thread, I read it as “First positive Covid test” and my heart sinks a little bit.

your villa is still being advertised in st. barths property listings in le journal as for sale. I thought you had already sold the villa and waiting to close soon. This might be a good buy for Belinda who is looking for property here.