Sunday lunch

Omg, wish my French was better, only number I could find for La Langouste he spoke so quickly in French Said something about reception then hung up lol.

Try this

Quickly,right after you say Bonjour, Ask for restaurant in order to make a lunch reservation

Le Toiny is worth a phone call. Back in May they said that they would be a Private Club on weekdays, but they may have now tightened to be totally Private Club. It’s worth a phone call to discover if they are still accepting outside guests on weekends. 0590 27 88 88

A favorite villa lunch for me is a roast chicken (pre-order from Boucherie Che Yo) and pre-bought sides from Maya’s To Go. All may be available from Super U too.

Merci, Ellen. It’s interesting . . . the Toiny “private club” lunch on the beach seems to be subject to pre-order for guests: “LUNCH AT THE BEACH CLUB — Picnic basket prepared on request and delivered every day at Le Toiny.” From the LT website. Moreover, to go there, 15 minutes notice is required so that the vehicle transporting guests to the Beach Club can be sanitized. I’m sure that it’s a lovely picnic!

Merci, Ellen. It’s interesting . . . the Toiny “private club” lunch on the beach seems to be subject to pre-order for guests: “LUNCH AT THE BEACH CLUB — Picnic basket prepared on request and delivered every day at Le Toiny.” From the LT website. Moreover, to go there, 15 minutes notice is required so that the vehicle transporting guests to the Beach Club can be sanitized. I’m sure that it’s a lovely picnic!

food in the time of covid...