Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone booked 2021 yet?

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Saint Barth Posts: 10,600

Re: Anyone booked 2021 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Divabella View Post
    Jim A, no way am I getting tested anywhere but home. We just booked a trip to St John for the end of the month. We are flying through PR. Effective 7/15 they are requiring a negative 72 hour covid test (it is unclear if we need one or not since we are in transit) or you can get it there. If I were to test positive, I need to be home for that! Our dr can accommodate it and we will be testing regardless if we need to or not. The safety of the islands is very important to us.
    Do you also need to get a test in St John within 72 hours before you fly back via San Juan?

SBH Member Joined: May 2017 New York Posts: 229

Quote Originally Posted by Jim A View Post
    Have fun. Where are you staying in St John?
    We always stay at Grande Bay. We rent from the same owner since 2014. This is our second trip trip this year. Really looking forward to it. We were supposed to be leaving for Anguilla on Sunday

SBH Member Joined: May 2017 New York Posts: 229

Quote Originally Posted by elgreaux View Post
    Do you also need to get a test in St John within 72 hours before you fly back via San Juan?
    That is unclear and awaiting clarification. We don’t think so. If we need to then the trip will be cancelled. We won’t be able to get that there.