Who is ready for a Forum wide Zoom?

Charlie, it takes practice and patience. We should get this running smoother by Thanksgiving. I think November is when things may be back to a normal flow...God willing.

Fun to see so many SBH friends . . . including our Forum "forebearers," Kara & Bob! Thanks for organizing it, John!

Fun hangout! Nice to see everyone. Stay safe and well.

FYI here in Pittsburgh we are experiencing a downpour, started about 15 minutes after the zoom.

Was nice to see everyone! Thanks for arranging, John. We were unable to participate, at some point, as we were muted somehow, and unable to “un-mute” ourselves, which we had noted in the chat section. At that point, we chose to drop off.

Enjoy the weekend, all.

Gayle & Gary

Gayle, with practice we will all figure it out. Good seeing you and Gary in living color

Was nice to see everyone! Thanks for arranging, John. We were unable to participate, at some point, as we were muted somehow, and unable to “un-mute” ourselves, which we had noted in the chat section. At that point, we chose to drop off.

Enjoy the weekend, all.

Gayle & Gary

Sorry about my poor administration skills! The group functions didn’t seem to work for me.

Thanks, John, for setting up the meeting. Great idea and much appreciated!! It was so good to spend time with you all, our SBH friends.
Amy and Phil are right, soon we will all Zoom with ease--with a little practice. I hope we can do it again.

Sorry about my poor administration skills! The group functions didn’t seem to work for me.

No apologies needed, John. We appreciate very much your coordinating the Zoom meet up... great fun to finally see so many of our Forum family live and in person! Looking forward to the next one!

My 1st zoom, could see everyone, but no voice participation from me. Then had message I'd timed out, probably b/c we signed on early ? It was fun to see those I do know, many I don't. And the reason why: names. Is there a way to link the sign on name to the forum to the real name I read on screen ?
Happy weekend everyone, the sun is finally shining in our part of SC.

That was fun. Not so easy on my phone, but worth taking you with us to our favorite restaurant.

Thank you for being the Zoom host extraordinaire, John. It was great to see everyone---especially to see Rosemond looking terrific.

Thank you for being the Zoom host extraordinaire, John. It was great to see everyone---especially to see Rosemond looking terrific.

Thanks, and thanks again for all the cards and support from you and Dan, as well as everyone else here that was part of that journey... Rosemond is definitely doing a lot better!

You never know who may pop in for just a minute. Just sayin’ :thinking1:

Spoke to Andy Hall this morning and he had the wrong date! We will have to do another at a better time for him - not 4:00 a.m.!

So 9am our time would work for him?

65BFBBD0-1CC4-4657-8F70-4DD3ADB091E2.jpeg