Pizza making

pks

SBH Insider
I recently purchased a wood fired pizza oven which has the capability to reach 900 degrees. Since our june trip got canceled I am trying to duplicate the pizzas i have had in St barts in the past. The most memorable is Andys margarite pizza. I have experimented with a number of crusts but have not been able to duplicate it. I would be surprised if i got any response to this post but is there anyone out there there would have any input as to this pizza making dilemma and offer a recipe ? thanks

Dennis, I got the Ooni , I was considering the Ooni pro for 599 but ended up getting the smaller one for 329. I want to see how much use it will get before I go larger. I'm also considering making a masonry unit if i find I get addicted!

Andy, thanks for the recipe. Does the crust turnout similar to Andy's hidaway? What year did you get out of Villanova? I graduated in 68 with mechanical engineering.

Dennis, I got the Ooni , I was considering the Ooni pro for 599 but ended up getting the smaller one for 329. I want to see how much use it will get before I go larger. I'm also considering making a masonry unit if i find I get addicted!

Thanks...lmk how you like it.

I'm trying to convince the warden that I "need" it.

Andy, thanks for the recipe. Does the crust turnout similar to Andy's hidaway? What year did you get out of Villanova? I graduated in 68 with mechanical engineering.

Its great pizza dough but its been too long to compare with Andys.
VU- 1959 BA; 1962 JD

Chez Andy pizza crust recipe from Paradise Found cookbook

5DA9F62F-B3A6-40FD-9611-B4ACBBB23610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a day! Binnie is alive and we have a pizza recipe without bothering dear Andy all the way over THERE!

I just got a copy of " paradise found" on Amazon for $11.00.The last time I looked for a copy some years ago there was one offered for $150.00. In addition to the pizza there are many recipe I will definitely try.