Name those who no longer post

NYCFred

:party:

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 9.30.24 AM.jpg

I saw purple jeep at the ccpf a couple of months ago. she lurks on the forum when on the island. but as she mentioned to me, she does not post much because she is just not that opinionated. I think we could all use a bit of that mentality.

I saw purple jeep at the ccpf a couple of months ago. she lurks on the forum when on the island. but as she mentioned to me, she does not post much because she is just not that opinionated. I think we could all use a bit of that mentality.

AMEN :pray1:

I was posting regularly before our scheduled trip that was to begin February 5th. We all know what happened that week. It was like I went into mourning after that stressful, roller coaster week and then having to cancel everything and negotiate for 2022. We have been coming on and off for 34 years, but every year since 2008 and were lucky enough to have a February 2020 trip. So I check in every day to get a fix and get all the news about reopening. So I’m out there, waiting and watching for when it seems right to come. Maybe Thanksgiving, in the meantime we got a puppy��. I’ll keep watching and thanks to all who keep us informed.

Given the pandemic and the limitations on travel to SBH, it isn’t surprising that quite a few are no longer posting. Why? Nothing to post about if you can’t be in paradise!

We started a post on another thread of those long lost posters of the past, or even recent past. I just saw one over on Facebook that gave me the impetus to post his name. Please reply adding one “handle” of a long lost poster on SBHO per reply.

I begin: GregB

How about a thread NAME THOSE WHO SHOULD NO LONGER POST