Name those who no longer post

I see I'am on the list as jrosenfootwear! I have had to reregister several times over the years due to glitches. I know that name goes back since I closed my shoe stores in 08 when the economy tanked. I've been jrosen ever since. Not only active, but have a Delta and Wimco credit for next April!
Jimmy

I don’t remember his exact Forum name, but his first name was David, and his Forum name had David in it, as I recall. He was a vet from the US and had been fairly active here a few years ago. I did a search, but nothing rang a bell. Does anyone else remember him?

Having not visited in 7 years, I'm not on the site often. I do keep up with SBH friends elsewhere, though. Still, June always brings me here, and the loss of Marius has me stopping by. I also recently had an order for some SBH photos, spending a few weeks painting them, which always puts the island in mind.

Having not visited in 7 years, I'm not on the site often. I do keep up with SBH friends elsewhere, though. Still, June always brings me here, and the loss of Marius has me stopping by. I also recently had an order for some SBH photos, spending a few weeks painting them, which always puts the island in mind.

nice to see you pop in... I remember the first time I met you, at the Manayunk Art Fair, from down the block my daughter said, those photos look like St Barth...I think last time I saw you was also at an art fair, in Rehoboth Beach, where we bought a small photograph for Tim... hope you come back to the island one of these days...

Hi Eddie..welcome and so nice to see you here again. Can it be our 50th celebration in DC? Your photo hangs proudly in our Long Island home.
Hugs.

Hi Eddie, hope you are well! mb and Randy

Eddie and I are toasting Marius at 5 o’clock tomorrow in my backyard. Anyone who wants to Zoom in, PM me for a link! Whispering Angel is our drink of choice, but Ti Punch is also encouraged. “Here’s to all of those we love so well, and to the rest just go to hell”