Name those who no longer post

GayleR
wickhamlane
BevO
CarolinaGirl (something like that?)
GotRhum

I’m old enough to recognize all those names! Gayle is very active on social media and we finally met in person last September. She is much taller than I expected :cool:

I met wickhamlane’s husband in line at our local French bakery’s few years ago.

Is BevO the Bev from St. Louis?

Kara and Bob Brooks had the Still River Cafe. And many forum members attended dinners there. I was sorting through some memorabilia and found the Menu from the Dinner with Franck Mathevet on August 25, 2007. A shout-out to Kara, as the founders of the forum, to give us an occasional post for old times sake!

KoryLGriffin, starter of the forum's longest running thread on 7/15/10 (most recent post 4/13/20)... a one hit wonder whose identity Voosh may have uncovered (#1659 of the thread).

Last edited:
Voosh knows all. I gave up on that thread and consequently never knew of Voosh’s theory. You are the most masterful data archeologist of the arcane.
BTW, pages depend on devices, but post numbers are consistently accurate.

Kara and Bob Brooks had the Still River Cafe. And many forum members attended dinners there. I was sorting through some memorabilia and found the Menu from the Dinner with Franck Mathevet on August 25, 2007. A shout-out to Kara, as the founders of the forum, to give us an occasional post for old times sake!
Dinner at Still River for Mike’s birthday.

04DB03E8-812D-46E4-B548-3725C35C97B5.jpeg